Newton Hall is a Grade II Listed building and parts date from around 1600. The property had fallen into disrepair and parts were structurally unsound. The property was restored and the accommodation replanned to provide 5 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, reception rooms, a dining room, a garden room and a study. An annexe, the subject of an archaeological excavation by English Heritage, was restored to provide additional accommodation and at the rear a small barn was converted into a gym and the adjoining double privy was restored and retained as a feature. A new drainage system was installed the provision of a small sewage treatment works, and the external works included new access drives with gates and the formation of a 3 car garage.